Platforms & Structures
Foundry Projects Limited can design and install a variety of Supporting Structures, Access Structures and Structural Platforms including Mezzanines, Staircases, Safety Ladders, Walkways, Guarding and Safety Fencing.
Our comprehensive service can include structural calculations, manufacture, delivery to site, offloading and installation.
The key areas where many of our Platform and Structures activities are focused include the following:
- Cupola Supporting Structures
- Electric Furnace Platforms
- Supporting Steelwork
Cupola Supporting Structures
Foundry Projects Ltd can provide this structure including staircases, ladders, handrails and safety barriers.
Electric Furnace Platforms
This allows for easy access for installation and maintenance of the large furnace equipment installed beneath while at the same time providing a refractory working surface on top suitable for use with furnaces.
Obviously furnace platforms will be used to store heavy materials and products as well as possibly incorporating tracks for the charger wheels so we cater for all of these dynamic loads with the static loads to create an extremely rigid and robust structure.
- Free standing monorail supporting structure Show Full Screen
- Platform supporting structureShow Full Screen
- Free standing monorail supporting structureShow Full Screen
- Cupola charging system supporting structureShow Full Screen
- Cooler supporting structure Show Full Screen
- Cupola recuperator supporting towerShow Full Screen
We can either provide these elements as part of our own equipment supply or we can provide them as standalone elements to support equipment supplied by others.