- 14t capacity dedicated chargerShow Full Screen
- Static batch weigher charger with slewing transfer systemShow Full Screen
- “x” / “y” axis travelling charger with bucket loading systemShow Full Screen
- 3t capacity dedicated chargerShow Full Screen
- Pair of 5t capacity chargersShow Full Screen
- 25t capacity scissor lift to raise / lower a travelling chargerShow Full Screen
- 1t capacity dedicated furnace charger with integrated drum tipping stationShow Full Screen
- Static 8t capacity batch weighing / feeding systemShow Full Screen
- Typical 3d cad modelShow Full Screen
One of our chargers can be dedicated to feed one furnace or alternatively to feed multiple furnaces by travelling in various directions.
Our electric furnace charging systems convey scrap/charge materials through vibration by using a pair of out of balance motors controlled via a variable control system to provide a rapid or trickle feed into the furnace to minimise damage and wear to the furnace lining.
Our chargers are offered with rubber/steel sandwich wear plates to reduce both the shock impact loads and the resulting noise from this filling process.
Foundry Equipment & Products